Hello.

Hello... You may be thinking, how is this blog any different to the millions of blogs out there... well, I have created a unique site, unique to me (my pregnancy, my delivery & finally motherhood) which will continue to expand on my experiences, new ideas, challenges & successes along the way! Hope you enjoy. Feel free to look around :)
When scrolling down to the bottom of the screen, don't forget to click Older Posts to see what's on the next page!

TIP: For newborns with trapped gas


You feel helpless as your tiny baby stiffens and arches his back whilst crying out in pain. Newborns often suffer with trapped gas and their little bellies can feel hard as rock.

Advice I was given which worked wonders for my newborn's tummy cramps & trapped gas was to give the following mixture through a medicine pacifier:

1 tsp warm water (bottled water, previously boiled)
1 tsp Gripe Water
1 tsp Infacol

Remember to check with your doctor if you have ANY concerns about your little one's health!

No comments:

Post a Comment