Hello.

Hello... You may be thinking, how is this blog any different to the millions of blogs out there... well, I have created a unique site, unique to me (my pregnancy, my delivery & finally motherhood) which will continue to expand on my experiences, new ideas, challenges & successes along the way! Hope you enjoy. Feel free to look around :)
When scrolling down to the bottom of the screen, don't forget to click Older Posts to see what's on the next page!

New/Expecting Mom in Dubai?

Contact Cecile DeScally
050 694 7938
cecilemidwife@yahoo.com

Book your antenatal classes with her!
Find out more about doctors/midwives/hospitals in Dubai?
Questions on the birth/new born care?
Practical steps to breast feeding successfully!
Help with sleeping through the night!
HOME VISITS :)

Shelley - She is the BEST 'baby' contact I have in Dubai & an absolute must-have on speed dial!

3 comments:

  1. your blog is very nice kindly i like your blog very much desert safari dubai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very nice good information you shared, can you share some information about Dubai Dhow Cruise..

    ReplyDelete